I was overwhelmed this week to be nominated for Blogger awards this week by the incredible http://dietrying999.wordpress.com/ – Die Trying, an inspired living blog. I only realised today that there are certain rules I have to follow:
Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy. – I don’t quite think I can put my gratitude into words, I’m honoured to have your support.
Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it – Done
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!) – TBA
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site – Done
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself – OK… here goes:
1) I was born in Zimbabwe, to an English/Dutch father and a Spanish/English mother.
2) I am an authentic redhead.
3) I will probably be a student until I die, racking up degrees is a passion not a need, I am unable to stop learning.
4) My favourite modern poet is Anis Mojgani and my all time favourite poets are Poe and Auden.
5) I work in an professional Auditing firm dealing with Company law, and despite my piercings, tattoos and the fact that I drive a scooter and wear a leather jacket, am considered professional. (crazy, but professional)
6) I have three cats, am single and in my mid-thirties and am damn proud to be an independently owned and operated cat lady.
7) I have a brother who is my hero, just because he is awesome!!
I will post my nominations tomorrow 🙂